Lång läsvärd artikeln på engelska i Daily Mail om Sverige, kriminaliteten och invandringen.
How Sweden became a gangsters’ paradise:
Europe’s most liberal country welcomed Middle Eastern refugees five years ago… but now it is being terrorised by migrant mafia clans – with police and politically correct government powerless
- Sweden’s police chiefs have warned they are unable to contain the country’s rising tide of mafia ‘clan’ crime
- For decades, politicians have refused to admit the crime and violence is coming from migrant communities
- Now the problem is so severe that law enforcement officials are speaking out – and blaming mass immigration
- There were 257 bombings in Sweden last year and hundreds of shootings. Just one month in the last three years has passed without a gang-related killing
- In one extraordinary incident in August, Gothenburg’s most notorious crime family, the Ali Khan gang, set up roadblocks in the northeast of the city to find rival gang members
- Erik Nord, Gothenburg’s chief of police, told MailOnline: ‘We need more police to deal with this situation urgently. Otherwise we will turn into a gangsters’ paradise’
Vi behöver ditt stöd!
Donera till oss – för yttrandefrihet och det fria ordet.
Vi har inte presstöd, låsta artiklar eller dyra prenumerationer.
Varje gåva är betydelsefull.
SWISH: 0735 29 63 35